Tuesday, October 26

Hello there, Fred.

This is Fred.

I picked up Fred at West Elm a week or so ago with big hopes. I was inspired by a recent wedding I attended, where you may have remembered this guy from my pictures...


a rather proud buck if I do say so myself.

Fred is actually a moose. I decided to choose a bit smaller animal because my room is close in size to an elevator, but I think he fits in perfectly.


Fred had lots of bones to piece together...



and I decided to go with a bright turquoise color to accent my grey, white, and aqua rimmed bedding from Serena & Lily.

 


And after many layers to try and hide his cardboard body, Fred was complete.




Lookin' good, right? I even like the hint of cardboard and homemade-ness.
Ew, and these pictures are an even clearer reminder that I need to fill up these bare, touched-up-poorly-with-yellow-paint-instead-of-white walls.

Also, I forgot how cool West Elm actually is. I picked up a few other goodies and plan on filling my walls with some of these:


Here is my other new addition, but he didn't come with a name.



I think these convex mirrors would fill up my wall quite nicely.




 West Elm. Get over there!

No comments: