Friday, December 3

Deepa Gurnani



I'm not kidding when I say that these headbands are magical.
I have never had an accessory that receives more compliments than a cuddly puppy or a chubby baby, but this hair accessory deserves it all. Deepa Gurnani designs these beautifully handcrafted hair pieces that glisten from across the room and can capture anyone's attention. Deepa worked with the likes of Alexander McQueen, Fendi and Emanuel Ungaro, before creating her own masterpieces.

I don't know if I told you this, but for two years after college I worked as a clothing buyer for this boutique in my hometown. It was amazing and fun and an extremely cool experience, attending tradeshows in New York and Los Angeles, but not for me. However, before I discovered that it wasn't for me, I discovered Deepa and insisted that the store carry the line - and I definitely scooped up more than a few pieces for myself.








You can buy these here, here, and here. Make these a Christmas gift, for yourself or someone special.

No comments: