Wednesday, January 12

Resort Wedges

Wedges are by far my favorite type of shoe. Tall, easy to wear, leg enhancing, and generally comfortable. Resort-wear is such a strange fashion season for Chicago considering it is negative 2 degrees until at least March, but definitely births my favorite wedges - classic, chic, nautical, and perfect for every outfit.



1. Kate Spade Clara Wedge - classic & nautical.
2. House of Harlow Veronika Wedge - fun, flirty, and makes me want to dance.
3. See by Chloe Leather Wedge - great color.
4. DVF Tatia Suede Wedge - dress up or down.
5. Chloe Wooden Wedge - perfect to pair with everything!
6. Proenza Schouler Wicker Wedge - seriously chic.
7. Kate Spade Callista Wedges in Black Polkadot or Red Grosgrain - the perfect little wedgie.

I mean, how cute does Michelle Williams look in this adorable little dress and sky high Chloe wedges?


I just need her legs and I would be set.

Even though it is still the dead of winter in Chicago, this new Resort wear is making me itch for a warm getaway or a serious shopping spree.

My day has been long, how about yours?

No comments: