Friday, January 28

Weekend & Things

Happy Friday my dear readers! What are you up to this weekend? My roommate from college is visiting from Ohio and I am excited to catch up and have some fun around the city. This marathon training is putting a damper on my Saturday mornings and this weekend I have to wake up and face 10 miles along the bitterly cold Chicago lakefront. I was hoping this marathon would help me to lose weight and maybe become vain enough to keep it off, however, my body has other plans and is maintaining the appetite of an elephant. That being said, I am hoping to enjoy a good margarita this weekend - I have been craving one for quite some time and Bailey discussed today how sad she was that she has to put an end to her relationship with margarites for 9 whole months. This sparked my craving even more so I am thinking some mexican fare is in store for tonight. {Sorry, Bailey!}

On a side note, Black*Eiffel introduced me to Design Story yesterday - an e-commerce site full of cool designer stuff for less! It just so happens that yesterday was a wonderful day to join because Rifle Paper Co. was featured and is selling the most adorable Valentines Day {and Everyday} notecards:


I picked up all three of these and can't wait to send them out to friends! Or keep them for myself...Happy weekend!!!

1 comment:

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh the dog cards are TOO cute for words!!!