Thursday, February 24

Boho Style

I tend to find my personal style lost between classic J.Crew basics and pattern overload. I can also say that my personal style conveys my inhability to grow up and is sometimes a mix of Rachel Berry meets Stacey Bendet. However, a trend this Spring/Summer is this 70's Bohemian Babe look and I am diggin' it. I know skinny jeans have been all the rage these past few years, but I have some issues with them.
1. I am short.
2. I have short legs.
3. My hips are not a friend of skinnies.
Flared jeans add great lenth to my legs and when paired with some sky high heels its hard not to feel tall & confident. I'm over skinny jeans, and I think I need to parade this boho look around once the weather warms up. Paired with some floral patterns, laid back accessories and neutral wedges - I think this look is perfect for day and night. Just please try and avoid this look when working with high waisted jeans, camel toe is not appreciated.


1. COH Angie Flare Jean
2. Tucker Printed Silk Blouse
3. Marc Jacobs Magnolia Print Scarf
4. Rag and Bone Kingsley Fedora
5. Essie Capri Nailpolish
6. See by Chloe Poya Pouch
7. Chan Luu Aventurine Wrap Bracelet
8. Oliver Peoples Lips of Fire Sunglasses
9. Chloe Braided Linen Belt
10. Chloe Wooden Wedge

{images via net-a-porter}

No comments: