Wednesday, February 16

Brighten Up

Mother nature teased us this weekend with some seriously beautiful temperatures. Sunday felt like the first day of Spring and I do not want to resort back to my dark winter wear.  The forecast for tomorrow is 55 degrees!!!! {and rain} That is pretty much summer here in Chicago and black and gray are just not going to cut it any more. All of my favorite stores are fully stocked and ready for me to spend, sadly I need some more monies before I can look like a ball of sunshine.


Accessories are my favorite way to enhance a wardrobe without breaking the bank and these are a few of my faves to help ring in warmer temperatures:

1. Crinkled Stripe Scarf $8.80
2. Louboutin Declic Suede Pump $695
3. Kate Spade Date Night Ring $55 
4. Iomoi Personalized Canvas Bag 
5. Miu Miu Canvas Platform $550
6. Kate Spade Stripe Umbrella $75
7. Essie Clambake $8.00
8. Floral Rosette Hair Pins $1.50
9. Kate Spade Confetti iPhone Case $35
10. Viv & Ingrid Wrap Hoops $180 {my fave!}
11. LFJ Palace Necklace $425
12. Dot to Dot Studs $45

Happy shopping!

No comments: