Friday, February 18

let's see if this works...

An Etsy shop for A Happy Haven is in the works. This shop will eventually contain vintage jewelry, accessories, and my personal creations, however, I need life to slow down a bit so I can set aside some time to learn and navigate and figure out how to use Etsy. So, in the meantime, I am going to test the waters right here and sell a few pieces of jewelry.


 Everything you see is $15. Everything you see is one of a kind. Everything you see is clip on.


If you are interested in a particular piece, please email me at hellohappyhaven at gmail dot com for details, shipping & payment instructions. Keep in mind, this is new to me, and I will try to respond as soon as possible and will treat everything on a first come first serve basis. Thank you & enjoy!!!


Vintage Iridescent Plate with Embroidered Flower and Rhinestone Clip Earrings. 


Vintage Coral Floral Clip Earrings.


Vintage Large Gold Flower with Pearl Center Clip Earrings.


Vintage Crystal Confetti Clip Earrings.


Vintage Pretty Rhinestone Floral Nest Clip Earrings.


Vintage Large Pearl and Rhinestone Clip Earrings.


So, what do you think? Would you like to see more? 

No comments: