Wednesday, March 2

My Routine

While cleaning my bathroom last night, I realized that I use a lot of products. Lotion, hair stuff, chapstick, eye cream, foundation - the basics. I thought it would be fun to share my day-to-day necessities with you!


1. Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion with natural Mica for a hint of shimmer
2. Caudalie Radiance Facial Lotion. This smells like lemon, is light, and makes my face feel extremely refreshed from these dry winter days.
3. Bumble & Bumble Styling Creme. A little bit of moisture for my daily blowouts.
4. Laura Mercier Moisturizing Eye Cream. Gentle on my eyelids, I put on both morning and night.
5. Burt's Bees Radiance Serum. This stuff is amazing. A light oil that I put on before bed {after a quick face wash} and my skin looks so bright when I wake up. 
6. Mentholatum Ointment. Doubles as chapstick, dry skin healer, and full of soothing menthol.
7. Lollia Bubble Bath in Wish. For days where a bath is really necessary.
8. Eucerin Daily Replenishing Body Lotion. The best.
9. Rusk Deep Shine Hair Lusterizer. Makes my hair so shiny!
10. Tocca Giulietta. Makes me feel feminine & fresh all day.
11. Benefits De-Puffing Eye Gel. Gives my eyes a zap of caffeine when they need it, a necessity at work. 
12. Smashbox Sheer Focus Foundation. So light, it doesn't feel like makeup at all.
13. Essie Status Symbol, Cute As A Button and Lacquered Up.

What is your favorite beauty product that you can't live without?

No comments: