First of all, thank you, my dear readers, for your wonderful words of encouragement & sweet compliments about this blog. I can't tell you how excited I get to receive a comment from you or an email saying just how much you love A Happy Haven. Even though there are many of you that I've never met, I feel like every post I make is a conversation with each and every one of you. So thank you for your wonderful response, I look forward to chatting with you every single day.
Now, did I tell you that the high is 62 today?
The weather in Chicago is amazing right now and I can't kick this desire to go shopping and collect all of the Spring essentials I have been coveting in stores. Spring is one of my favorite seasons - everyone is in great spirits, sunglasses are worn with everything, color + patterns are appreciated, toes are exposed again and it comes at the perfect time to ditch your winter boots. I am craving color more than anything at the moment and although I don't feel ready to pull out my short dresses, patterned shorts, and spaghetti straps; there are a few necessities that will help make this transition a breeze.
1. Madewell Color Collage Ballad Dress $135 - a pretty patterned dress for Spring!
2. F21 Spring Flower Hairclip $1.50 - pretty addition to a plain outfit.
3. F21 Classic Stone Ring $4.80 - big chunky rings in coral or turquoise are my fave accessory!
4. Cutler + Gross D-Frames $450 - a neutral frame to lighten your look.
5. Madewell NE Stripe Belt $48 - a perfect & preppy cinch to your favorite dress.
6. Betsey Johnson Secret Garden Studs $30 - feminine and sweet, subtle color, easy to wear!
7. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom + Honey $105 for 3.4 oz - light & sweet.
8. Cath Kidston Spray Flowers iPhone Case $40 - a great way to Spring up your accessories!
9. Tasha Wide Wood Bangle $28 - easy to pair with E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
10. Tory Burch Mathilde Leather Satchel $495 - buttery navy leather, yellow stripes, gold emblem...duh.
11. Timex Leather Strap Watch $60 - my old faithful in fun new colors!
12. Madewell City Walk Fedora $48 - I think this needs to be a part of my wardrobe..
What are you dying for this Spring? I am also in the market for a great trench. Any ideas?