Monday, April 25

easter weekend in review.





 
























Did you know that Whole Foods makes homemade Blueberry Maple Country Sausage, and Chocolate Croissants, and the most delicious Key Lime Pie in the whole world? That is only a teeny, tiny, fraction of what I actually consumed this weekend. I had the best weekend in Hinsdale - sushi with my parents, shopping, manicure, haircut, coffee and the Food Network, church, frisbee, a stroll through Graue Mill with the pups, grilling, golf, and taking in the sunshine. My mom had the house decorated with little chicks, candles, and color and I was so happy to hang at home. Now it's back to work, and another cloudy day in Chicago. But this week is the Royal Wedding and I just can't wait. Can you?

I hope your Easter Weekend was lovely!!

{all images are from my iphone, sorry for the not so hot quality!}

3 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

those kabobs look SOOO tasty!! looks like you had a fantastic weekend! happy monday lady! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Love those crown votives :) Hooray for Royal Wedding Week!!!

teresa-bug said...

As I was looking at your photos, I thought, 'I wonder if that is Graue Mill'. I grew up there. It looks like you had a lovely Easter!