Monday, April 11

my shopping cart


j.crew is offering 20% off your entire order of $150+ in stores and online through today! clearly this means that instead of working, I am creating a shopping cart.

1. Classic Cutler + Gross sunglasses.
2. Lacey heirloom shift dress.
3. Happy, shocking pink shorts.
4. A new Timex strap.
5. Cute + classic Dorrie skirt, for work and play.
6. Sequin bowdelaire ballet flats - incredibly sweet.
7. Stripe sunburst tank to pair with everything.
8. A luxe bracelet to pair with my Timex.
9. Simple + colorful Amina headband.
10. A subtle statement in Essie Mucho Dinero.
11. Rainy day ballet flats, for April showers.
12. A stylish way to warm up, sequin stripe sweater.
13. Dying over this adorable Liberty french ruffled suit.
14. Designers I met + liked notebook on the go.
15. A perfect little bucket bag.
18. A sweet little Chambray blazer.

Enter code SUNNY at checkout. Do you think I'll make it over $150, ha!

* Follow me here, to get blog post updates!
**Follow my Pinterest boards to see what inspires me!
***Become a follower of HH for updates through Google!

No comments: