Thursday, April 28

a trendy little shopping list

Note to self: Items to put on my body and in my home.



Lacey Little Things: 
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11

Pretty + Punchy Pastels:
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16

Prints for Me + My Home:
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  12

What are you currently lusting over? Inspired by? Any trends you are dying to try? Is anyone else longing to go on a shopping spree and replace everything in their closet? That is me at the moment.

Clearly I am a little all over the place and in need of a HUGE shopping list {and way more $$ please + thank you!!}

3 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

so many great things! i love all the bright patterns! so fun and pretty! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Kathy said...

Wonderful post...glad I found you via MFAMB...definitely following now...k

Unknown said...

Kathy, I'm so glad! Welcome!