Wednesday, April 20

What's in your closet?
















This cold winter weather we are having in Chicago has to be a joke. I mean, seriously Mother Nature? Give us a break, please. It is almost May, I should be seeing consistent sunshine and warm temps by now. 

I am so sick of wearing my cold weather clothes and my closet has already made the switch to my Spring/Summer wardrobe.  Every morning I am greeted by pattern and color and I just can't bring myself to pull a bright, cheery outfit together when there are constant clouds and rain in the sky.

Above are images of some of the patterns, colors, and fabrics that fill my closet - items that taunt me every day and are dying to be worn. 

 I myself, definitely prefer bursts of color and pattern paired with subtle neutrals and classic pieces, but sometimes I find my closet consumed with grays and muted blahness.
So I ask, what is in your closet? Do you prefer color, pattern, or do you just stick to the basics?

4 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

What a great collection of patterns and colors!
I'm more of a black-dress, black tshirt kind of girl... but then I go wild with my accessories!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I love the sequin fabric! And, of course, all the florals are lovely!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

you have so many lovely prints in your closet!! SOO ready for summer :) hopefully chicago warms up soon! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!!!