Thursday, June 2

Glitter Girls

In case you haven't noticed, I am a big fan of the fabulous bloggers out there who share photos through Tumblr. A few of my faves being Pretty Stuff, Musings in Femininity, and Cognac and Coffee. So of course I was super excited to learn about Glitter Guide, the brainchild of stylish, chic, savvy, and always classic Taylor of Sterling Style.











The Glitter Guide is a source for all things chic, fun, and glittery in fashion, trends, design and food. The fabulous creaters behind this whimsical site are true examples of the powers of the blogosphere and how a little ambition goes a long way. Congrats to Taylor and her team! I can't wait to see the launch on June 14th. Sign up for The Glitter Guide here.

{images via The Glitter Guide}

10 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Loving that shoe closet! A girls dream... I have been so focused on pinning that I haven't checked out Tumblr! I must stop by!

natasha {schue love} said...

So many beautiful images here...loving the shoes and the first photo...they're all so inspiring!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love that stripe tray! and that striped banner. xoxo jillian:: enter to win a leigh viner print!

Unknown said...

Whoa - that closet is AMAZING. Simply amazing.

Gloria said...

what gorgeous photos! after seeing that amazing shoe closet, i have come to realize that i seriously need to bulk up my shoe collection :-)

Bel said...

Those photos are GORGEOUS!!!!! Glittery indeed! :)

<3 Belly B

Unknown said...

So great! Love this!

Unknown said...

gorgeous :) that lucy laucht image is one of my favorites of all of her fabulous outfits!

ashley nicole catherine said...

eep love all of this! i need that shoe collection!

xo.ashley

Karena said...

Fabulous images love it all!! Liz so glad I found you!

Come and enter my amazing $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena