Tuesday, June 7

Summertime Hunt







This warm weather has me itching for a summer overhaul and some serious shopping. I am longing for a bright wallet, a party dress for warm weather weddings, a new work tote, chunky turquoise and aqua stone baubles, and a daily dose of summer beauty supplies! Here are a few items I am eyeing...

A Bright Wallet: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
A Party Dress: 1 2 3
A Carryall: 1 2
Chunky Stones: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Beauty Supplies: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
{highly recommend 3 + 4}

What are you currently coveting? Any summertime recommendations? I'd LOVE to hear! xo

8 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

LOVE no1 and no7 in the jewelry dept :) xoxo jillian:: enter in TWO GIVEAWAYS over at cornflake dreams

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh such fun summer items!! I'm still looking for another maxi dress and wedges. At least I can scratch sunnies off my list! :)

Jenna Lee said...

is it bad that I love everything you love? I mean every single thing! Its all awesome

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

obsessed with your jewelry picks. im your newest follower hope youll follow me as well!! :)

xoxo
kat

withlovefromkat.com

Stephanie said...

Have you ever tried the Tan Towels? I've been wondering how they work!!!

audrey marie said...

i need a new wallet badly and cannot live without bumble and bumble in the summer!

Fash Boulevard said...

i want all three of those dresses. so so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

I was JUST debating (with myself) about whether or not i needed a hot pink Kate Spade wallet. This post may have convinced me that I do :-)