Wednesday, July 6

Dreaming of...

An escape that actually feels like an escape. A trip that is long enough to completely let go of reality and allows me to get lost in a totally different world. I am dreaming of going here...


The Italian Riviera. A place that thrives on the sea, appreciates carbohydrates, and brews delicious coffee and savory morning pastries. Pretty perfect if I do say so myself.

Pop over to Sprout Through Concrete to share the adventure you are currently dreaming of.

xoxo

7 comments:

linds.eliz said...

hi :)
i saw your link-up through Sprout Through The Concrete and I loooove this post! Such a pretty place! I've never been, but you've inspired me.

let's follow :)

linds.eliz@ 413

Stephanie said...

It looks absolutely perfect!

natasha {schue love} said...

Take me there now! Looks like a divine vacation!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

yesss please! i would love to go there! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

**GORGEOUS!!! I love the colorful buildings. Let's pack our bags and jet off, what do you say?
Thanks for linking up! xo

Shari said...

I want to be here!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Loving all of those colorful buildings!!! What an amazing place to visit, I'm sure!!