Monday, July 26

Oh. My. Cupcakes.

I have some serious exciting news people...



...my most favoritest cupcakes in the world have arrived in Chicago!!



Sprinkles Cupcakes!!

I was first introduced to these amazing treats by my cousin who lives in Santa Monica, they were flown allllllll the way here as a hostess gift. Yum.



One. This place whips up the most delicious, gooey, smooth, creamy frosting in the world.



Two. They have flavors like banana, chocolate marshmallow, key lime, chai latte, cinnamon sugar, peanut butter chip, pumpkin, red velvet, and soooo many more.



Three. Their decor is so simple and adorable, you will want one of each to take to your next party. OR place on a dessert table at your own party.



Seriously though, if you love cupcakes you will not be disappointed. You can also invite me to join you and you will not be disappointed. Either way, go here. Now.

Sprinkles Cupcakes
50 East Walton Street
Between Michigan & Rush
1 Block South of Oak Street

No comments: