Thursday, August 5

Fall Fashion 2010 Ad Campaigns

My favorite reason to dive into fashion magazines beginning August 1 are the Fall Ad Campaigns. Here are a few of my favorites...

Miu Miu Fall 2010. Because I like to dress like I am five, I absolutely adore everyone of these. I also feel like I want to go home and make a dress out of felted wool.







Burberry Fall 2010, love Emma Watson. Such a rockstar for being a twenty something.





Blumarine Fall 2010, chic sequins.



Behind the scenes of Chanel Fall 2010 Ad Campaign. Always on top of their fashion game.




DKNY Fall 2010. I wish I had this "wear to work" look.




Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2010. I have never seen anything so wonderful, nothing screams fall more than tailgate, prepster class tailgate more like it.







{photos courtesy of The Grey Ghost, The Daily Truffle, Cityist, Habitually Chic}

No comments: