Thursday, September 30

Pretty Stuff

I was recently introduced to this nifty little site, Pretty Stuff, after my daily reads at A Cup of Jo. I love photography and hope that someday it is something I can actually be good at, but for now I have this site where I can stare longingly at picture after picture of pretty stuff.

Patterson Maker, the artist behind Pretty Stuff, captures his own pictures that he claims "pretty," as well as posts pictures he finds just the same. If I had the time, photoshop skills, and an amazing photo printer - I could make an inspiration board with just about every one of these photos.

From celebrities, to scenery, to accessories, to flowers, to interiors, to fashion - every picture carries it's own inspiration.


















Pretty stuff, huh? I highly recommend you take a peek!

All photos courtesy of Pretty Stuff.

No comments: