Thursday, September 30

The Start of Fall & A Wedding


The month of September has been extremely busy but I could not imagine a better way to welcome the transition from summer to fall. With a brand new, super legit camera I received for my birthday in August, I  convinced everyone that I was a professional photographer so I could defend my absence to you lovely readers. 

Let's start with Labor Day Weekend in Northern Michigan on Walloon Lake.



























The perfect weekend to welcome fall!

Nothing is better than Chicago in the fall. I have been finding plenty of things to keep me busy!






















I moved into a brand new apartment that I am overly obsessed with and what's better than frosty brews at a football game?

Finally, I was so blessed a few weekends ago to share in the most amazing wedding of a fellow blogger, Bailey at Peppermint Bliss. Bailey married a good friend of mine growing up and is now a happy member of the McCarthy clan. {If you have yet to read her blog I highly recommend}. I have an unexplainable amount of pictures from this wonderful Aspen wedding so Monday's post will be in total dedication to Mr. & Mrs. McCarthy.


No comments: