Friday, January 7

My Eyes Hurt

This week has been ridiculously long and my body has not been able to adjust from vacation. On top of work, beginning my marathon training, and trying to eat & sleep in between - my days seem to be gone in the blink of an eye with no time left for myself. I am starting to feel like way too much of my time is spent at work and this run around has caught up with me and my tired eye balls. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that it is the weekend! Cozy bed, sleep, relaxation, vino, some productivity, and ME.



 I plan on getting loads of sleep without being awaken by an annoying alarm clock or hungry pup.


I need to find a tub and some bubbly so I can particpate in exactly this.



And since my running routine started up full force, my body has been craving large quantities of bread, so I intend on rewarding myself with way more than necessary.

I also plan on being somewhat productive this weekend by organizing and throwing away and cleaning, so if I am asking for things I may as well add this...


Thanks. What are you up to this weekend?

{images via Lonny & Pretty Stuff}

No comments: