Friday, March 4

Have a Cozy Weekend!




The weather is calling for rain all weekend in Chicago, so Dave and I are retreating to the suburbs to enjoy a little R&R outside of the city. It seems like most of my friends are retreating as well, so I don't know how much rest will actually take place but I hope to enjoy a little bit of the following:


Detox. I have to run 15 miles tomorrow morning and I am starting to feel the effects of bad food and occasional weeknight brews. So, in my last month & a half before my marathon I am trying to hydrate more than dehydrate.


Enjoy some good food, possibly head into town for sushi or Italian, otherwise cook for ourselves. This will most likely happen with a glass of wine or a beer, which I understand negates my point of hydrating but I can't help it.


Sleep late.


Curl up and watch a good movie, maybe make a fire, crack the windows a bit. At some point over the weekend the rain is supposed to turn into snow so the temperature is going to drop, so a blanket will be necessary.


I tend to go crazy when inside for too long, and aside from my run outdoors, I would like to venture out for some coffee, shopping, and walks with Webster.

My parents are out of town for the weekend and my brother will be hanging with us as well. Which is one of my most favorite things to do, hang out with my little brother, Will, so I am sure it will be a wonderful weekend.

What are you up to? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy! xo

No comments: