Friday, March 25

Have a sunny weekend!

Everything in Chicago seems gray again. Mother Nature totally teased us and the weather has reverted back to bitter cold mornings, cloudy skies, and a not-so-great 10 day forecast. But that's okay! Because this weekend is full of birthdays, visitors, and cupcakes - so it has to be great.

I have three of my most favorite people's birthdays in the span of two days, so we have a few get togethers planned, dinner reservations, parents visiting, cakes ordered, and dancing areas reserved for late night festivities. Also, my best friend {who is getting married June 18th} has her first dress fitting on Saturday morning! So I will be venturing out to the suburbs, to a cute little wedding boutique, and capturing some moments on my camera - I will report back on Monday.

What are you up to this weekend? Is your forecast bright?




 

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Forecast is bright and I'm excited for all the festivities! Can't wait to see the dress fitting pics! xo

Champagne/CrushParty/StitchPoet said...

It got chilly here again too and is suppose to rain all weekend, BUT PrettyStuff is home for 10 days! ps - i get such a kick when PrettyStuff and I are in the same photo source! thanks for making my day!!! oxo