Tuesday, March 22

I can't wait for...


...porches and patios. I can't wait for the skies to open up and for the humidity and heat. I can't wait for sun tan's and morning cups of coffee on my porch. I can't wait for sundresses and flip flops. I can't wait for the sun to wake up early and long runs on the lake. I can't wait for the boats to fill the Chicago harbors and the beaches to open. I am getting anxious and I just can't wait any longer.

What are you most excited for once the warm weather arrives? And if you live somewhere that is already warm, I am very envious. However, I think that is why I love Chicago so much, the anticipation of every changing season.

*Also, check out Bailey's home in the new issue of Rue today! I have been lucky enough to see this little Chicago masterpiece and it is a-ma-zing.

{images via Lonny and Elle Decor}

No comments: