Wednesday, March 23

On my mind...

I leave for Florida in one week!! Yay. However, I have been so busy lately that I haven't been unable to prepare and I am in need of the following beach/sun/wedding items:




1. AA Vintage Sailboat Scarf $32 for some color.
2. New Rayban Wayfarer's $195 my favorites.
3. Michael Kors Willow + Raffia Sandals $125 pretty + good price!
4. Asos Canvas Stripe Backpack $50.20 prefect carryall.
5. Butter London Nailpolish Blagger and Teddy Girl $14 for wedding + play.
6. Topshop Rope Encased Blue Studs $10 for day to night.
7. Topshop Dress (No longer Available!) Similiar Styles here.
8. MAC Special Reserve Highlight Powder $28 the play up my tan.
9. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted SFP Lip Treatment $22.50 to protect my lips.
10. Philosophy Hope Oil-Free SPF $38 to bask in the sun alllllll day.
11. Topshop Red Rope Print Bikini $55 for a little print.

Also, this is giving me anxiety:


because I have been preparing for Florida by means of burgers and beers. She probably did not.

Also, this is on my mind:


Obsessed.


And also, THIS is Miss Bailey McCarthy's closet. Her home was just featured in Rue. She has gold hangers and a whole room filled with sparkles, color, textures, and just everything amazing.

That is all for today, xo!

{images via Pinterest}

No comments: