Friday, April 8

Have a stylish weekend!






I must admit, as much as I am so ready for comfy clothes by the end of the work week, I hate how weekends are associated with sweats + sneakers. So this weekend, I am vowing to go about my weekend festivities looking fabulous. This may take a few wardrobe changes, but I plan on enjoying brunches, walks, outdoor festivities, apartment time, and night time fun in style. I went on somewhat of a shopping spree this week and I am excited to wear some bright colors and bold prints! The forecast for Chicago is looking pretty swell {fingers crossed that it stays that way} and I am highly anticipating some warm days.

So, since I will be playing dress up this weekend I think you should do the same. Pull out something from your closet that you haven't worn in awhile and have some fun dressing up! Send me some photo's of your super fashionable outfits and I'll share mine on Monday. Pretty please!

Aside from being extremely stylish this weekend, I plan on going here.


for some of this:


the best granola to ever touch your lips. I have blogged about it before on my old blog and I feel like it is more of a Spring/Summer stop rather than winter. However, I have been craving their delicious, crunchy, sweet and toasty granola and it's just not the same when bagged and purchased at the grocery.

What are you fashionistas up to this weekend? Any exciting plans?

 
PS: I need your opinion. My old blog was titled hairbows & cosmos. And lately I have been missing it's sweet little name. What do you think? How do you feel about A Happy Haven?

xoxo

No comments: