Tuesday, July 20

Please & Thank you.

Fall is just around the corner {sads} and you know what that means...fall fashion! Even though I am sad to see summer go, my heart skips a beat when boots show up online and in stores, as well as the fabulous new pieces my favorite designers create for this wonderful season.

Here are a few of my current favorites that I need right now please & thanks...


Milly Simone Dress. Great now with embellished sandals, wear into fall with distressed Frye boots, and pair with tights and flats when the weather gets chilly!


Elizabeth and James Plume Tube Dress. The perfect feminine flare for a black cocktail dress.


Michael Kors Claudia Suede Clog. I am so excited to purchase these. Great with jeans and can definitely dress up for work! Cute with a little mini dress for now.

{thank you Shopbop.}

No comments: