Thursday, June 9

A Pop of Color

If you have visited before, you know that I am a sucker for a room that packs a punch. I have blogged about colorful rooms here, here, and here, but because I am a renter and my apartment is teeny, tiny - colorful rooms are a distant glimmer of light in my future. In the meantime, I can draw inspiration from these bright beauties and fill my apartment with pops of color and vibrant details!






Clockwise from the top:

What is your favorite style when it comes to interiors? Do you enjoy color or stick to a more neutral scheme?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all so awesome!!! I love white rooms full of color and I think that's a perfect solution for renters. I'm so excited to move into our new house and be able to paint! I haven't been able to paint in years and I miss it sooo much! I'm really liking everything about this post!

Lauren Caldwell said...

oh I love all these looks! I tried to go for the 'neutral' look in my new house and now I want ALL of my color back! I'm slowly reintroducing it! :)
xo::Lauren @ tickled.

Stevie Leigh said...

These are gorgeous! Ugh I can't wait to move into another place of our own in August so that I can use all my newfound decorating ideas!

Love your blog.

- S from Following the Walkers

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Girl after my own heart!!! These bright and colorful rooms are Uh-Mazing!
So glad you found my blog and I can peek over at yours now! ;)